This policy sets out how Bewitching Looks gathers, uses and protects any information you give Bewitching Looks when you use this website.
Bewitching Looks is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bewitching Looks may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Section 1 – What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Section 2 – What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Section 3 – Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Section 5 – Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Section 6 – Data aggregation, analytics and profile creation
We may analyse your browsing behaviour to draw inferences and create profiles about your personal preferences and behaviours. This information is collected through cookies on our website, through third party websites such as MailChimp, Facebook and Instagram. We may then use such information for the purposes described below;
Behavioural advertising and cross-platform targeting
(a) Served by us
We may use your information (including profile data) to serve you with advertising, which is relevant to you, on our websites and the websites of third parties. We use this information as general demographic tool only and never create indiviual profiles, only “ideal customer” profiles.
(b) Served by third parties on our websites
(c) Served by third parties on third party websites
We may provide your personal information (including profile data) to third parties who may then use it in combination with personal information that they have collected from you to serve you with relevant advertising on third party websites.
Section 7 – Financial information relating to your credit/debit cards
Your payment details are never taken directly by Bewitching Looks through our website or otherwise. All transactions are completed through a reputable payment provider in the following ways:
- You will complete payment details on an imbedded form, or transferred to an offsite payment page, which is managed and secured by SAGEPAY. This information is not controlled by us and our staff will never have access to it.
- If you have chosen a rolling monthly subscription SAGEPAY will use your payment details on the 1st of each month to take payment for your subscription if it has not been paused or stopped within the designated time scale.
- Your transaction will be entered into our accounts and identified ONLY by order number, goods purchased and total sale value.
- If you have any queries regarding the information that SAGEPAY hold on you please direct your queries here
- At point of payment you will be transferred to a secure page on the website of Stripe where you will enter your payment information. This information is not controlled by us and our staff will never have access to it.
- Your transaction will appear on our Stripe account stating your order number, name, contact details, goods purchased and total sale value.
- If you have any queries regarding the information that Stripe hold on you please direct your queries here
Section 8 – Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a postal enquiry to the address found at the bottom of this policy.
- If you have signed up to our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any of our list emails.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. To do so please email Louise.Chapman@BewtichingLooks.co.uk or write to us at the address provided below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email Louise.Chapman@BewtichingLooks.co.uk as soon as possible or write to us at the address provided below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish any information we hold on you to be removed please email Louise.Chapman@BewitchingLooks.co.uk or write to us at the address provided below.
If you do not wish to email you can make enquiries via post. Please direct the enquiries to:
c/o 9 Braemount